Our clinic will remain open to treat patients during the pandemic period.
Our Continued operation as an essential service is in compliance with government guidelines regarding COVID-19 restrictions.
Please read the following
Patients are asked not to attend for physiotherapy in the clinic if they have had any of the following over the last 14 days:
• Fever above 38°
• Symptoms of cough or shortness of breath
• Travel to another country of high transmission
• Recent close contact with someone with a positive COVID-19 test
Patients in ‘at risk’ groups should not attend unless their symptoms requiring treatment are acute and the benefit of treatment will outweigh the risk of leaving home.
On the day of an Appointment:
• Patients are asked to wear a face mask when attending for treatment
• We ask that you remain in the car outside the clinic until your therapist collect you
• At present we are not making use of the waiting room and ask the patients come for the appointment alone where possible
In the Clinic
• Sanitising hand gels are available to use throughout the clinic
• A hand held digital thermometer may be used to take a non-contact forehead reading.
• The clinic is sanitised frequently throughout the day including all commonly touched surfaces
• Treatment rooms are cleaned thoroughly by the therapist between patients